In March, spring comes to Europe, together with warmth and sun. If March is slush and off-season where you live, stock up on oranges and a good movie, or better escape to a sunny vacation spot. After all, traveling, and especially in warm places, treats blues and depression.
Holidays in March in Europe, depending on what purpose you are pursuing, will delight you with a wide choice: the beaches of the Canary Islands offer excellent weather suitable for swimming and sunbathing, and the southern cities of Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Malta, Greece are ideal for visiting attractions and outdoor activities. Warm up on the beach, visit the oriental bazaar, dance at the carnival - I will tell you where to fly in Europe in March for a perfect vacation.
● Brussels: top-5 unusual hotels and quirky accommodation
● Zagreb airport hotels & accommodation
● Budapest: top 5 unique & unusual boutique hotels
● Tel Aviv: 5 unusual & unique hotels that will impress you
● Lake Como, Italy: a complete travel guide
● Luxembourg: the first country in the world with free public transport
● Bagan, Myanmar: best areas to stay
LAVENDER FIELDS IN POLAND
QUIRKY HOTELS & UNIQUE ACCOMMODATION IN POLAND
● Top 5 unique hotels & quirky accommodation in Lisbon
● Unique places to stay and unusual hotels in Switzerland